An updated list of public BitTorrent trackers
These lists are automatically updated every day:
- trackers_best (20 trackers) => https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ngosang/trackerslist/master/trackers_best.txt
- trackers_all (72 trackers) => https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ngosang/trackerslist/master/trackers_all.txt
- trackers_all_udp (42 trackers) => https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ngosang/trackerslist/master/trackers_all_udp.txt
- trackers_all_http (24 trackers) => https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ngosang/trackerslist/master/trackers_all_http.txt
- trackers_all_https (4 trackers) => https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ngosang/trackerslist/master/trackers_all_https.txt
- trackers_all_ws (2 trackers) => https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ngosang/trackerslist/master/trackers_all_ws.txt
Are you having DNS problems? These lists contains the same trackers but with IP addresses instead of domains:
- trackers_best_ip (20 trackers) => https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ngosang/trackerslist/master/trackers_best_ip.txt
- trackers_all_ip (72 trackers) => https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ngosang/trackerslist/master/trackers_all_ip.txt
- A bot automatically checks the trackers and updates the lists.
- Trackers with the same domain or pointing to the same IP address are removed. Check out the blacklist.
- Trackers are sorted by popularity and latency (from best to worst).
- WebSocket trackers (AKA WebTorrent, ws, wss) are supported by few clients. More info.
- Do you know more public trackers? => Open a new issue
- Any of the trackers is not working properly? => Open a new issue
ngosang [@] hotmail [.es]
- bittorrent-tracker-editor to add these trackers to your .torrent files
- transmission python script to add these trackers to transmission
- transmission bash script 1 to add these trackers to transmission
- transmission bash script 2 to add these trackers to transmission
- torrenteditor to add these trackers to your .torrent files